Do you need some Queenstown Airbnb Photography done to help market your property? Then read on because this is the deal for you!
This April (2018) only, I am offering 30% off all my Queenstown Airbnb Photography Packages. This April Deal is only available to new bookings with a shoot date between 1 and 30 April 2018. (Bookings are subject to my availability).
BENEFITS OF QUEENSTOWN AIRBNB PHOTOGRAPHY BY FALLON PHOTOGRAPHY
- OPTIMISED COVER IMAGE. The Airbnb website automatically makes the first image in your gallery your cover image. Furthermore, it automatically crops and resizes this image depending upon what device/screen size it is viewed on. What this means is that your Airbnb cover image may have important parts cropped out or just look plain weird on some devices. I can help you choose a cover image and also resize it so it looks great on all devices. Remember, if your cover photo sucks people won’t even click through to your listing to learn/see more.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY PROPERTY PHOTOGRAPHY. I have been shooting High End Property Photography for over 10 years so I have the skills, experience and equipment to make your property look fantastic. This includes equipment like the amazing Nikon 14-27mm/f2.8 lens that is unbeatable for shooting interior property photography in smaller rooms.
- HDR & PROFESSIONAL LIGHTING. “HDR” stands for High Dynamic Range. High Dynamic Range is a photographic technique that allows the photographer to shoot super high contrast images without losing any detail. Because of this, I can shoot the interior of a dark room in such a way that the view out bright windows is also well exposed. What this means is that I can highlight the stunning views your Queenstown Airbnb property has to offer. While a lot of HDR Property photography is done badly, I believe in using HDR with discretion. What this means is that any HDR photos I take of your property will look beautiful and not fake. In addition to HDR, I always travel with a multi-strobe professional wireless lighting setup. This lighting equipment lets me light even larger rooms in a way that makes the room seem brighter and airier and also highlights the view out the windows. The heart of my lighting setup is the amazing Profoto B1 500 Air TTL. The beauty of this beast is that is super powerful, creates amazing light and can be fired and adjusted wirelessly from the camera. What does this mean for you? It means I can capture more beautiful images that make your property look like a million bucks. And I can do it faster, so you get more images and more variety from your Session.
Note: payment by credit card (excludes Diners and Amex) is available but with an additional 5% surcharge to cover the cost of the transaction. In addition, payment by cash or bank transfer are also available.
QUEENSTOWN AIRBNB PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGES
- Up to 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom – normally $299 Feb. SPECIAL = $209
- Up to 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms – normally $349 Feb. SPECIAL = $249
- Up to 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms – normally $499 Feb. SPECIAL = $279
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT PATRICK VIA THE CONTACT FORM BELOW
SOME LINKS TO OTHER HELPFUL ARTICLES ON AIRBNB PHOTOGRAPHY
(NOTE: To my knowledge Airbnb does not offer the Free Photography Service in the Queenstown area).