Do you have a Queenstown Airbnb and you’d like to increase your bookings significantly this Ski Season? Are your Airbnb photos (especially your cover photo) absolutely amazing?
If you answered yes and no in that order, then I have some very good news for you. I am running a ridiculously good Pre-Ski Season Special on my Airbnb Photography Packages that will;
- Save you a tonne of your hard-earned cash
- Score you some amazing Airbnb photos that will blow the competition out of the water and help you stand out from the crowd
- Bring in those bookings this Ski Season!
Here’s the deal;
What it costs
- Up to 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom = $299 (normally $390)
- Up to 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms = $399 (normally $650)
What you get
- Quality professional photos that avoid the cheesy “real estate” photography look and make your property look amazing and (most importantly), get you bookings!
- A professional multi-strobe lighting kit that will brighten up the darkest rooms.
- I use a combination of High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography and strobe/flash lighting to make your room AND the view out the window look amazing on camera.
- All photos professionally edited.
- Custom colour treatments available in editing to help distinguish your property from the rest.
- Photo/s of your choice resized for best display as cover photo (so the Airbnb website doesn’t crop them weirdly and make them look stupid).
- Photo re-naming and tagging to improve ease-of-use for your guests (which increases your Airbnb ranking) is all part of the service.
- In addition to the photos themselves, I will also create a StickyAlbum custom smartphone slideshow app for you that you can install/play/share on most mobile devices. This is a great way to share a slideshow of beautiful photos of your property with a one song soundtrack via email, text, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
How to sign up
This special offer is only valid until the end of this month, 31 May 2017. To get more info just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a bell on +64(0)21737356.
So, if all the above sounds good to you and you’re ready to start cranking those Airbnb bookings this winter, let’s talk!